Why our complete solution is for you?
At our agency, we understand that many people want to start their own businesses and work for themselves. Especially in difficult times. That’s why we offer a range of services to help aspiring entrepreneurs like you, get started on the path to success.
Our agency provides all the necessary resources to start and grow your business. From expert guidance, customized strategies, and top-notch website design to powerful marketing and advertising, we’ve got you covered every step of the way.
So say goodbye to the confusion and overwhelm you might be struggling with right now. Our coaching and support will help you navigate the challenges of starting and running a business, so you can feel confident and empowered as you pursue your entrepreneurial dreams.
Whether you’re a single mom, retiree, or someone looking to break free from the 9 to 5 grind, we are here to help you achieve your goals and create business that you can be proud of.
Please, keep reading below to find out how it works, and reach out to us today to learn more about how we can support you on your entrepreneurial journey.
Whenever you have questions or want to contact us, press the button at the top center of your screen.
3) SEO and Content Strategy
4) Marketing and Advertising
The complete solution to create a business
We’ll be with you every step of the way, from creating your business to providing ongoing support and guidance as it grows.
Start Your Business Today with Our Complete Solution
At Our Digital Marketing Agency, we specialize in helping people start successful businesses.
Our comprehensive solution includes everything you need to get your business up and running quickly and efficiently.
Please, let me briefly introduce benefits from business partnership with us and explain the steps we will have to go through to get you up and running.
I. Benefits from our complete solution
- Personalized Business Plan: We’ll work with you to create a customized business plan that fits your unique goals and vision.
- Professional Website Design: Our team of expert designers will create a stunning website that reflects your brand and attracts customers.
- SEO and Content Strategy: We’ll help you optimize your website for search engines and create a content strategy that drives traffic and conversions.
- Marketing and Advertising: We’ll develop a marketing and advertising plan that targets your ideal audience and drives sales.
- Ongoing Support: We’ll be with you every step of the way, providing ongoing support and guidance as your business grows.
II. How Complete Solution Works
- Schedule a Consultation: Contact us to schedule a consultation so we can learn more about your business goals and needs. Use the button “Contact us” at the top of the screen to open our chatbot and answer basic questions. Your answers will help us prepare for the consultation to not waste your time and be ready to provide you our complete solution tailored to your needs.
- Customized Business Plan: After consultations, we’ll create a personalized business plan based on your goals and vision and prepare quotation for the complete solution. Don’t worry, we will customize it.
- Website Design and Development: Our team of expert designers will work with you to create a professional website that reflects your brand and attracts customers. We will make sure you receive your branding that you can use to promote your business not only online.
- SEO and Content Strategy: Initially, if you prefer, we will help you write the content and optimize it for search engines. Next we will help you develop a content strategy that drives traffic and conversions. This is crucial step which defines how fast your website will attract targeted audience.
- Marketing and Advertising: We’ll develop a marketing and advertising plan that targets your ideal audience and drives sales. This is important step if you want to start immediately promoting products and services.
- Launch and Ongoing Support: At this step we we’ll help you launch your business and provide ongoing support and guidance as your business grows. This is the main reason why you are searching for help and we guarantee your satisfaction from our services. We had to start at some point, the same as you. Therefore, we know how important is information from experienced professionals that will answer most of the questions. Especially at the beginning.
Let us help you create business and celebrate
Complete solution – From Idea to Launch
As our Business Partner, You will Benefit from the Technical Knowledge and Support We Provide
Starting an online business can be a fascinating and rewarding venture. Still, it can also be overwhelming and stressful, especially if you lack the technical knowledge and expertise required to get started. Therefore, partnering with our agency that provides all the technical knowledge and support you need to launch and grow your online business can be a game-changer.
At our agency, we understand the challenges that aspiring entrepreneurs face when starting an online business. That inspired us to create this fantastic offer, a complete solution that includes everything you need to start. As business partners, we will work together to create a comprehensive business plan, including market research, target audience analysis, and financial projections, so you can feel confident in your business’s potential success.
But that’s not all – we will create branding and website design that reflects your business’s unique personality and values, ensuring that you stand out from the competition and make a strong first impression on potential customers.
Once your business plan and branding are in place, our agency will provide all the necessary hosting and software to run your online business, so you don’t have to worry about any technical headaches or challenges. In addition, our team will provide you with ongoing support and assistance as needed, so you can focus on building and growing your business with peace of mind.
Partnering with an agency that provides a complete solution for starting and growing an online business can be a smart and effective way to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
So what are you waiting for?
Ready to start your online business?
Use the button on top of your screen to Contact us today to learn more about how our complete solution can help you start your online business with confidence and ease.
Still having some additional questions? No problem. We have some more information about creating business and have a comprehensive set of frequently asked questions. In case we didn’t yet cover your concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
5 Compelling Reasons to Choose an LLC for Your Business
There are different types of businesses; unfortunately, the one fits all doesn’t exist. Nevertheless, based on our business partners’ experience, LLC might be the best choice for start.
Let me present some possible reasons why:
- Protecting personal assets: You might be interested in forming an LLC to protect your personal assets from business-related liabilities. An LLC provides limited liability protection, which means that the personal assets of the owner(s) are protected from the debts and liabilities of the business. This is particularly important for new businesses that may have higher risk and potential liabilities.
- Flexibility in Management: An LLC can be managed by its members, who are the owners, or by a designated manager. Therefore, you can create business today, grow it and later designate a manager to run it for you while you get the time back. This provides flexibility in the management structure and allows the owner(s) to have more control over the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Tax advantages: An LLC is taxed as a pass-through entity, which means that the business profits and losses are passed through to the owners and reported on their personal tax returns. This simplifies tax filings and avoids the double taxation that can occur with corporations. What is more accountant services are more affordable to help you with all of the required documentation.
- Easier to raise capital: An LLC is a flexible entity that allows for various ownership structures and investment options. This can make it easier for beginner entrepreneurs to raise capital as they can offer different types of ownership interests or investment opportunities to potential investors. Additionally, because an LLC is a separate legal entity, investors may feel more comfortable investing in the business knowing that their personal assets are protected.
- Easy to Set Up and Maintain: An LLC is relatively easy to set up and maintain compared to other business structures like corporations. There are typically fewer formalities and ongoing requirements, making it an attractive option for new business owners who may not have a lot of experience with legal and administrative tasks. Did you know it’s possible to set up an LLC within hours, completely through the internet? It’s that simple.
The Easiest Way to Create Business: Forming an LLC for Your Online Venture
Starting an Online Business Has Never Been Easier: Follow These Simple Steps to Form Your LLC
- Choose a Name
Choose a name for your LLC that is unique and compliant with your state’s naming guidelines.
You can check if the name is available by searching the Secretary of State’s business name database or going to http://www.uspto.gov/main/trademarks.htm and clicking “Search.” Next, follow the instructions on the page.
Read more about choosing a name:
- File Articles of Organization
File Articles of Organization with your state’s Secretary of State office. This document will include basic information about your LLC, such as its name, address, and the names of its members.
- Obtain an EIN
Obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This number is used to identify your LLC for tax purposes, and it is necessary if you plan to hire employees.
- Create an Operating Agreement
Create an Operating Agreement that outlines the ownership structure, management, and operating procedures of your LLC. This document is not always required by law, but it is recommended to avoid disputes among members in the future.
- Register for State and Local Taxes
Register for state and local taxes, such as sales tax, if applicable to your business. The requirements for taxes vary by state and locality.
- Obtain Business Licenses and Permits
Obtain any necessary business licenses and permits required by your state or locality. These requirements also vary by location and industry.
- Open a Business Bank Account
Open a business bank account to keep your business and personal finances separate. We recommend opening international account to be able to grow your business worldwide. You can read about international banking alternatives on our blog:
1) Wise review,
2) Wise for Business.
- Maintain Compliance
Maintain compliance with your state’s regulations and file annual reports and taxes as required.
Key online business’ complete solution aspects
For an online business, there are a few additional things to consider. More questions and answers we cover in FAQ at the end of the page:
- Check if your state requires a registered agent for your LLC. A registered agent is a person or company that is authorized to receive legal documents on behalf of your LLC.
- Make sure you have a clear understanding of your tax obligations, especially if you plan to sell products or services across state lines.
- Protect your intellectual property by registering trademarks or copyrights, if applicable.
- Obtain any necessary permits or licenses specific to online businesses, such as a business license for a home-based business or permits for online sales of certain products.
- Consider hiring an attorney or accountant to assist you with the formation process and ongoing compliance requirements.
- Choose a reliable and secure web hosting provider to host your website. Ensure that the provider offers a secure connection and backups to protect your business data.
- Consider obtaining business insurance to protect your business from unexpected events, such as data breaches or lawsuits.
- Set up a payment processing system that is secure and reliable. Ensure that you comply with applicable regulations and protect your customers’ payment information.
- Market your online business effectively to reach your target audience and drive sales. Consider using social media, SEO, and other digital marketing strategies to promote your business.
By taking these steps and addressing the unique considerations of an online business, you can successfully set up and form an LLC for your online business. Remember to maintain compliance with all applicable regulations and stay on top of any ongoing compliance requirements to ensure the continued success of your business.
Legal Note: We are not licensed attorneys and do not provide legal advice. The information on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. If you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney or other qualified legal professional.
Services you may need for successful online business
If you decide to become our business partner and work together, you will receive most if not all technical services with our complete solution.
- Web hosting and domain registration: You will need a reliable web hosting service to host your website, as well as a domain name to establish your online presence. With our web services we provide you with hosting services.
- E-commerce platform: You will need an e-commerce platform to create an online shop, manage products, and process payments. There are many platforms available, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento. With our complete solution you will receive your customized E-commerce platform.
- Payment processor: You will need a payment processor to accept payments online. Popular options include PayPal, Stripe, and Square. If you would like to cut down costs you might also consider Wise transfers as a form of payments. More info: TransferWise business
- Shipping and fulfillment services: If you are selling physical products, you will need to partner with a shipping and fulfillment service to handle order fulfillment and shipping.
- Digital marketing services: You may need digital marketing services to promote your business online, including SEO, social media marketing, and email marketing. If you decide to get our complete solution to create business, SEO and marketing will be part of the offer.
- Graphic design and branding services: You may need graphic design and branding services to create a cohesive and professional look for your online business. This is also covered with our complete solution.
- Accounting and bookkeeping services: You may need accounting and bookkeeping services to manage your business finances and ensure compliance with tax laws.
In terms of licenses and permits, the requirements can vary depending on your location and the type of business you are operating. For affiliate marketing, you generally do not need any special licenses or permits, as you are promoting the products of other companies. However, for a print-on-demand online shop, you may need certain licenses and permits, such as a business license and sales tax permit. It’s important to check with your state and local government to determine the specific requirements for your business.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) about Complete Solution to Create Business
What is LLC?
LLC stands for Limited Liability Company, a type of business structure that combines the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability protection of a corporation. In an LLC, the owners are called members, and their personal assets are generally protected from business liabilities and debts.
LLCs are a popular choice for small businesses and startups because they offer management and tax treatment flexibility. The profits and losses of an LLC are usually passed through to its members, who report them on their personal tax returns. This means that the LLC itself does not pay federal income taxes.
In the United States, LLCs’ specific rules and regulations can vary by state. For example, some states require LLCs to have a minimum number of members, while others allow for single-member LLCs. LLCs may also be subject to other taxes and fees, such as state-level franchise taxes or annual renewal fees.
What are the benefits of LLC?
There are several benefits to forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC), including:
- Limited liability protection: LLC members are typically not personally responsible for the debts and obligations of the business. This means that if the business is sued or has outstanding debts, the members’ personal assets are generally protected.
- Pass-through taxation: LLCs are typically taxed like a partnership, which means that the profits and losses are passed through to the members and reported on their individual tax returns. This can help to avoid double taxation that is often associated with corporations.
- Flexible management structure: LLCs can be managed by the members themselves or by managers who may or may not be members of the LLC. This allows for a flexible management structure that can be tailored to the needs of the business.
- Fewer formalities: LLCs typically have fewer formalities and requirements than corporations. For example, LLCs may not be required to hold annual meetings or keep detailed corporate records.
- Credibility: Forming an LLC can help to establish credibility and legitimacy for a small business, as it is a recognized legal entity that is separate from the individual members.
- Transferability of ownership: LLCs generally have more flexible rules for transferring ownership than corporations, making it easier to sell or transfer ownership in the business.
Overall, the benefits of forming an LLC can make it an attractive option for small businesses and entrepreneurs who want to protect their personal assets and have greater flexibility in management and taxation.
How much does it cost to start an LLC?
The cost of starting an LLC can vary depending on several factors, including the state in which you are forming the LLC, the services you use, and any additional fees or taxes required in your state.
However, here are some typical costs you can expect when starting an LLC:
- State filing fee: Every state charges fees to file Articles of Organization to create an LLC. Depending on your state, this fee can range from $50 to $500.
- Registered agent fee: If you use a registered agent service, you may need to pay an annual fee of $100 to $300.
- Operating agreement fee: If you choose to create an operating agreement, you may need to pay a fee to an attorney or online legal service to help you draft the agreement.
- EIN fee: Obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS is free, but some online legal services charge a fee to obtain an EIN on your behalf.
Business licenses and permits: Depending on your location and the type of business you operate, you may need to obtain additional licenses and permits, which can range in cost from $50 to several hundred dollars.
- Professional services: You may need to hire an attorney, accountant, or other professional to help you with the LLC formation process, which can add to your costs.
The cost to start an LLC can range from a few hundred dollars to over a thousand dollars, depending on your specific circumstances. It’s important to research the costs in your state and factor in any additional fees or services you may need to ensure you clearly understand the total cost of starting your LLC.
How to start an LLC for FREE?
It is impossible to start an LLC for free because there are mandatory fees and costs associated with creating an LLC. These fees include state filing fees and any other fees that your state may require, such as publication fees or fees for obtaining necessary licenses and permits.
However, there are some ways to save money when creating an LLC:
- Choose a state with lower filing fees: The filing fees for creating an LLC vary by state, so choosing a state with lower fees can help you save money.
- File the paperwork yourself: You can save money on attorney fees by filing the paperwork for your LLC yourself. Most states offer instructions and forms online that you can use to complete the filing process.
- Use an online legal service: Online legal services, such as LegalZoom or IncFile, offer affordable LLC formation services that can save you money compared to hiring an attorney.
- Choose a registered agent service with a low annual fee: A registered agent is required for an LLC, and there are services that offer registered agent services for a low annual fee.
- Avoid unnecessary services: Some online legal services may offer additional services, such as obtaining an EIN or drafting an operating agreement, for an additional fee. Consider whether these services are necessary before paying for them.
While it is impossible to start an LLC for free, these tips can help you save money on the costs associated with creating an LLC. It’s essential to research the specific requirements in your state to ensure that you comply with all necessary regulations and procedures when forming your LLC.
How exactly limited liability protection work?
Limited liability protection is a key feature of LLCs, and it can help protect the personal assets of LLC members if the business faces legal action or debt. Here are a few examples of how limited liability protection works:
- Lawsuits: If the LLC is sued, the members are generally not personally responsible for any damages or legal fees that are awarded. Instead, the LLC’s assets are used to pay any judgments or settlements. For example, if someone sues an LLC for an injury that occurred on its property, the LLC’s assets would be used to pay any damages awarded, but the members’ personal assets would generally be protected.
- Business debts: If the LLC incurs debt, the members are not personally responsible for paying it back. Instead, the LLC’s assets are used to pay off the debt. For example, if an LLC takes out a loan to purchase equipment, the LLC’s assets would be used to pay off the loan if the business cannot do so, but the members’ personal assets would generally be protected.
- Negligence: If an LLC member is found to be negligent in their duties to the business, they may be held personally liable for any damages caused. However, the other members are typically not held liable for the negligent actions of another member. For example, if an LLC member fails to properly maintain equipment that leads to an injury, they may be held personally liable, but the other members would generally be protected.
Overall, limited liability protection helps to separate the personal assets of LLC members from the assets and liabilities of the business, which can help protect members’ personal finances and assets in the event of legal action or debt.
What are 3 disadvantages of an LLC?
The disadvantages of an LLC include higher taxes than a sole proprietorship or partnership, the potential for conflicts between owners, and more complex regulations and paperwork than other business structures.
What are taxation benefits from LLC?
One of the main taxation benefits of an LLC is its flexibility in terms of how it can be taxed. By default, a single-member LLC is considered a “disregarded entity” for tax purposes, meaning that the income and expenses of the business are reported on the owner’s personal tax return.
Alternatively, an LLC can elect to be taxed as an S corporation or a C corporation. S corporations are pass-through entities like LLCs but have certain requirements regarding the number and type of shareholders. C corporations are taxed separately from their owners but can be subject to double taxation on profits and dividends.
Another tax benefit of an LLC is the ability to deduct business expenses, such as office rent, equipment, and salaries. The LLC can also deduct the cost of forming and registering the business as well as ongoing fees and expenses associated with maintaining the LLC.
Finally, LLCs can also pass through losses to their owners, which can be used to offset other income on their personal tax returns, potentially reducing their overall tax liability.
It’s important to note that tax laws and regulations vary by jurisdiction, so it’s always a good idea to consult with a tax professional or accountant to understand the specific tax benefits and obligations of an LLC in your particular location.
Should I be self-employed or LLC?
The choice between being self-employed or forming an LLC depends on your business goals and needs, as well as your tax situation and liability protection goals.
What kind of bank account should I open as an LLC?
As an LLC, you should open a business bank account that is separate from your personal accounts. We suggest using international banking to improve the growth of your business. You can read Wise review on our blog.
What can I write off with an LLC?
As a business owner, you can write off many expenses for running your LLC, including business-related travel, office expenses, equipment purchases, and employee salaries.
Can I start an online business without LLC and form LLC later?
Yes, it is possible to start an online business without an LLC and form an LLC later on. Depending on your business structure, you can operate as a sole proprietorship or partnership until you are ready to form an LLC.
However, it’s important to remember that operating as a sole proprietorship or partnership does not offer the same level of liability protection as an LLC. As a sole proprietor or partnership, you are personally liable for any debts or legal issues related to your business. If you form an LLC, you can limit your personal liability and protect your personal assets.
In addition, forming an LLC later on may require additional paperwork and fees, depending on the state where you are forming the LLC. It’s important to research the specific requirements in your state and consult with a legal professional to ensure that you comply with all necessary regulations and procedures.
Overall, while it is possible to start an online business without an LLC and form an LLC later on, forming an LLC early on can help protect your personal assets and provide additional benefits for your business.
Is it risky to have an LLC?
Operating an LLC comes with some risk, as with any business. However, the limited liability protection offered by an LLC can help protect your personal assets from business debts or legal issues. It’s essential to follow all necessary regulations and procedures to minimize risk and protect your business.
Do LLCs avoid taxes?
No, LLCs are not tax-exempt entities. They are responsible for paying taxes on their income, but they are taxed differently than corporations.
How to create LLC in Michigan?
Here is a general overview of the steps involved in creating an LLC in Michigan:
- Choose a name for your LLC that meets the Michigan naming requirements and is available for use.
- File Articles of Organization with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs and pay the filing fee, which is currently $50. You need to confirm the price.
- Obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS, which you can do online for free.
- Create an operating agreement that outlines the ownership and management structure of your LLC.
- Obtain any necessary licenses and permits for your business.
- File an annual report with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs to maintain your LLC’s active status.
It’s important to research the specific requirements in your state to ensure that you comply with all necessary regulations and procedures when creating your LLC.
How long does it take to get an LLC in Michigan?
The processing time for LLC formation in Michigan varies depending on the application method. For example, online filings are generally processed within 24 hours, while paper filings can take up to several weeks.
Do I need a business license in Michigan for an LLC?
Yes, most businesses in Michigan are required to obtain a license or permit. However, the specific licenses and permits needed depend on the business type and location. You can check with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs for more information.
How to create LLC in California?
Here is a general overview of the steps involved in creating an LLC in California:
- Choose a name for your LLC that meets the California naming requirements and is available for use.
- File Articles of Organization with the California Secretary of State and pay the filing fee, currently $70. You need to confirm the price.
- Obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS, which you can do online for free.
- Create an operating agreement outlining your LLC’s ownership and management structure.
- Obtain any necessary licenses and permits for your business.
- File an initial statement of information with the California Secretary of State within 90 days (might vary) of filing your Articles of Organization.
It’s important to research the specific requirements in your state to ensure that you comply with all necessary regulations and procedures when creating your LLC.
How do I create an LLC in Wyoming?
To create an LLC in Wyoming, you need to follow these steps:
- Choose a name for your LLC. It must be unique and not already in use.
- File Articles of Organization with the Wyoming Secretary of State’s office.
- Obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS.
- Create an Operating Agreement to establish the structure and management of the LLC.
- Register for any necessary state and local licenses and permits.
- Obtain any required business insurance.
How long does it take to create an LLC in Wyoming?
The processing time for LLC formation in Wyoming is typically very fast. For example, online filings are usually processed within one business day, while paper filings can take up to several days.
Do I need a business license in Wyoming for an LLC?
Most businesses in Wyoming are not required to obtain a general business license. However, certain types of businesses may require specific licenses or permits. It’s important to check with the Wyoming Business Council for more information.
How do I pay myself an LLC?
As an LLC owner, you can pay yourself a salary, take distributions from the LLC’s profits, or both. The specific method will depend on your LLC’s tax structure and other factors.
Are LLCs a good idea?
LLCs can be a good idea for many small business owners because they offer liability protection and tax flexibility, but it depends on your specific business needs and goals.
Is it better to be 1099 or LLC?
Being a 1099 contractor and forming an LLC are two different things. The choice between the two will depend on your business needs, liability protection goals, and tax situation.
Can I fund my LLC with my own money?
Yes, you can fund your LLC with your own money, but keeping personal and business finances separate is important to avoid any confusion or legal issues.
Does an LLC make taxes easier?
An LLC can make taxes easier in some ways, such as by allowing pass-through taxation and providing flexibility in tax classification. However, keeping thorough and accurate financial records and following all tax regulations is still important.
Can you pay LLC expenses with personal money?
Technically, you can pay LLC expenses with personal money, but it’s not recommended. It’s important to keep personal and business finances separate for legal and tax reasons.
How do I avoid paying tax when self-employed?
As a self-employed individual, you can reduce your tax burden by taking advantage of deductions, keeping thorough and accurate financial records, and considering tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
Can I run an LLC without a business bank account?
Technically, you can run an LLC without a business bank account, but it’s not recommended. It’s important to keep personal and business finances separate for legal and tax reasons.
Can I use my personal bank account for my LLC?
Using your personal bank account for your LLC is not recommended, as it can create confusion and legal issues.
Can I deposit a check made out to my LLC in my personal account?
No, you should deposit checks made out to your LLC in your business bank account to keep personal and business finances separate.
How much is an LLC in NY?
The filing fee to form an LLC in New York is $200.
Do you have to pay for an LLC every year in NY?
In New York, LLCs are required to file an annual report and pay a fee, but the fee amount varies based on the LLC’s revenue.
How long does it take to form an LLC in NY?
Forming an LLC in New York typically takes 2-3 weeks, but expedited processing is available for an additional fee.
How do I start an LLC in NY?
To start an LLC in New York, you must file Articles of Organization with the New York Department of State and pay a filing fee.
How do I get an LLC in Texas?
To form an LLC in Texas, you must file a Certificate of Formation with the Texas Secretary of State and pay a filing fee. You can file online, by mail, or in person.
How long does it take to get an LLC in Texas?
Getting an LLC in Texas typically takes 1-2 weeks, but processing times can vary.
How much does LLC cost in Texas?
The filing fee to form an LLC in Texas is $300.
How much is LLC fee in Texas?
There is also an annual franchise tax in Texas for LLCs, which is calculated based on the LLC’s annual revenue. The minimum franchise tax is $0.25 per $1,000 of revenue.
Is LLC worth it in Texas?
Whether an LLC is worth it in Texas depends on your specific business needs and goals. Still, many small business owners find the benefits of an LLC, such as liability protection and tax flexibility, to be worth the cost and effort of forming one.
Do I need a business license in Texas for an LLC?
The requirements for business licenses in Texas vary by industry and location, so it’s important to research your specific requirements.